Why You Should Know Kevin Rieck
For our very first interview, we sat down with a successful entrepreneur and long-time friend, Kevin Rieck. Kevin attended Syracuse University, where he flourished as a self-starter and brought to life his company, Ravle. Since Sophmore year, Kevin and his co-founder, Tay Lotte, have grown their business into a force to be reckoned with.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to grow your brand
- Managing both growing your business and attending classes
- How to build the right team around you
- The major differences between a B2B and a B2C model and the pros and cons of business plan competitions.
- Additionally, you’ll hear some of Kevin’s top tips for what any founder should focus on while running his or her business.
As always, be the first to hear about new blog posts and episodes just like this by subscribing to our website or following us and liking our pages on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn
BOOKS, RESOURCES, AND NOTABLE QUOTES ABOUT RAVLE
- Ravle Webiste
- Ravle Facebook
- Ravle LinkedIn
- Book Mention The Lean Startup
“It’s never a good idea to force ideas”
“You cannot build a company without building a team-first”
“Keeping money inside the business, building a strong team, and keeping the vision clear. Those are the three things you should be focusing on”
“No matter where you are in the process, you are going to feel uncertain about what you’re doing. Celebrate the small successes and just keep moving forward and prioritize, prioritize, prioritize, and just be as lean as possible.”