If you are looking to make a good living, then a job that pays $43 an hour is certainly worth considering. On an annual basis, this would equate to approximately $89,440 per year.
When broken down into smaller increments of time, this equates to roughly $7,453 per month; $3,440 bi-weekly; $1720 weekly; and finally about $344 daily. This can be a great way to earn a comfortable salary while still having the flexibility of working fewer hours than most full-time jobs require.
Table of Contents
Highest Paying Cities That Pay $43 an Hour
1. San Francisco, California: With its high cost of living and booming tech industry, San Francisco is one of the highest-paying cities for jobs that pay $43 an hour or more. The city’s strong economy and demand for highly skilled workers drive up wages in many industries.
2. Seattle, Washington: Home to Amazon and Microsoft headquarters, Seattle offers some of the highest salaries in the country for those with technical skills such as software engineering or web development.
3. New York City, New York: As one of the world’s financial capitals, NYC has plenty of opportunities for those who can command higher salaries due to their experience and expertise in finance-related fields such as investment banking or hedge fund management.
4. Boston, Massachusetts: Another major hub for technology companies like Google and Facebook means there are plenty of well-paying jobs available here too – especially if you have specialized skills related to software engineering or data science/analytics.
5. Los Angeles, California: LA is home to many entertainment companies which often offer competitive salaries to attract top talent from around the world – making it another great place to find high paying $43-an-hour jobs!
6 . Washington D.C.: The nation’s capital is also home to numerous government agencies that need highly qualified professionals with specific skill sets – meaning they often offer above-average wages compared with other cities across America (especially when factoring in benefits).
7 . Chicago, Illinois: Chicago has become a major center for business services, so there are lots of opportunities here if you have experience working in accounting, consulting, legal services, etc. Plus, it’s proximity to both coasts makes it an attractive option if you want to access all parts of the US without having to move far away from family and friends.
8 . Denver Colorado: Denver’s thriving tech scene means there are lots of good job prospects here too – particularly those related to software development artificial intelligence machine learning etc. Plus, Colorado’s lower cost of living than other big cities makes this a great choice for anyone looking to maximize their salary potential while still enjoying a quality lifestyle!
9. Austin Texas: This vibrant city is known for its music culture but also boasts a large number of startup tech companies offering lucrative positions to people experienced in coding app design etc … So if you have the right qualifications then could be the perfect place to land your dream job!
10. Houston Texas: Last but not least we come to Houston – another bustling metropolis full of opportunity! Here oil and gas industry dominates so engineers geologists chemists etc will likely find themselves in well-paid roles within the sector. Not to mention countless other businesses based out of this area ranging from healthcare IT finance hospitality retail construction more!
What Jobs Pay Pay $43 an Hour?
2. Database Administrator: A database administrator is responsible for managing databases in an organization’s IT infrastructure. They must have experience working with different types of databases and understand how to optimize them for maximum performance.
3. Network Engineer: A network engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting networks within an organization’s IT infrastructure. They must possess knowledge of networking protocols such as TCP/IP and Ethernet as well as security measures like firewalls and encryption technologies.
4. Software Engineer: A software engineer develops applications or systems software by writing code in various programming languages such as Java or C++. They need to be familiar with object-oriented design principles along with debugging techniques to create efficient programs that meet customer requirements.
5. Technical Writer: Technical writers are responsible for creating user manuals or other documents related to technical products or services offered by a company. They should have excellent communication skills along with the ability to explain complex concepts clearly so they can be understood by non-technical audiences
Take Home Pay After Taxes for $43 an Hour
Assuming you make $43 an hour and are single, your take-home after taxes would be approximately $30.50 per hour. This is because you fall into the 12% federal tax bracket, meaning that 12% of your income will go to taxes.
Therefore, 87% of your income ($37.41) will remain as take-home pay after taxes have been deducted from it.
If you were married filing jointly or qualifying widow(er), then your take home after taxes would be approximately $32 per hour. This is because you fall into the 10% federal tax bracket, meaning that 10% of your income will go to taxes.
Therefore, 90% of your income ($38.70) will remain as take-home pay after taxes have been deducted from it
Advice For Living on $43 an Hour
When it comes to budgeting, lifestyle choices, expenses, and other financial considerations, the key is to be mindful of your spending. Start by tracking all of your income and expenses for a month or two so you can get an accurate picture of where your money is going.
Once you have this information, create a budget that outlines how much money you need to cover essential costs such as rent/mortgage payments, utilities, and groceries. After these are taken care of, allocate funds for discretionary items like entertainment or travel.
It’s also important to consider saving for retirement and emergency funds when creating a budget with a $43 an hour income. Consider setting aside 10-15% of each paycheck into savings accounts dedicated solely towards these goals.
Additionally, look into investing options that will help grow your wealth over time such as stocks or mutual funds.
Finally, make sure to stay on top of any debt obligations you may have such as student loans or credit cards by paying them off in full each month if possible; otherwise, try to pay more than the minimum due amount whenever possible in order to reduce interest charges over time.
By following these tips and staying disciplined with your finances while earning $43 an hour income can help ensure long-term financial stability!